Nicole’s patience, understanding and sincerity in caring for her clients’ individual needs is evident in the attention she gives to all of the legal matters she handles. Nicole works hard for her clients to meet all of their needs and concerns.
Nicole joined Bruning & Associates, P.C. in May 2022 as an Associate Attorney. Prior to joining Bruning & Associates, P.C., Nicole worked for a reputable civil litigation firm in Chicago.
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- McHenry Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Certificate of Recognition in Labor and Employment Law from Chicago-Kent, College of Law.
- Illinois Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- JD, Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois, 1999
- BA, Criminal Justice with a minor in Sociology, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1996
- Divorce and Family Law
- Parental Responsibilities
- Child Support
- Orders of Protection
- Real Estate Transactions
- Estate Planning
- Civil Litigation
- Employment Discrimination