Attorney Goldie Ludwig is a zealous divorce and family law attorney with extensive trial experience, and is often called upon to resolve the most difficult types of divorce and family law cases. She is a skilled negotiator and has a reputation for achieving settlements in challenging divorce cases as well as less complicated divorce and family law matters. Her excellence as a divorce and family law attorney enables her to effectively resolve even the most difficult cases. Attorney Ludwig is committed to working closely with her clients to achieve client goals, and cost effective resolutions to divorce and family law cases. Ms. Ludwig began her career as a trial attorney in 2003. She has served as lead attorney at more than 75 trials and over 225 arbitrations.
Attorney Ludwig joined Bruning & Associates, P.C. in June 2017, concentrating her practice in the field of Divorce and Family Law cases. Ms. Ludwig’s rich history and practical experience include owning and operating her own Divorce and Family law firm from 2011 to 2017. Attorney Ludwig’s ability to start and successfully operate her own law firm was made possible by her rigorous prior experience as a trial and litigation lawyer in the legal fields of general civil practice and Divorce law. Ms. Ludwig brought her experience, skill, expertise and clients to Bruning & Associates, P.C. in 2017 to utilize the extensive resources of the firm to better serve her divorce and family law clients. She has established herself as a valuable member of the Bruning & Associates team, effectively serving the firm’s clients and enriching the firm’s reputation as a leading Divorce and Family Law firm in Northern Illinois.
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Schaumburg Referral Exchange
- Schaumburg Business Association
- Volunteers in the Legal Department at Willow Creek Community
- Board member at Children Advocacy Center (CAC)
- Illinois Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- BS in Business, Western Illinois University, Macomb, Illinois, 1985.
- JD, The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois, 2003
- Divorce and Family Law
- Child Support
- Parental Responsibilities (Custody)
- Parenting time (Visitation)
- Maintenance (Alimony)
- Modification of Judgments
- Post Decree
- Order of Protection
- Personal Injury Law
- Domestic Violence