Armand Holmes practices in the following areas of law: Business Litigation, Foreclosure Defense, Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice Litigation, Divorce and Matrimonial Law and Corporate and Limited Liability Company Formation. Armand is attentive to his client’s needs and provides clients with an honest assessment of their case.
Armand joined Bruning & Associates, P.C. as a law clerk in June of 2019. Upon his admission to the Illinois Bar, Armand was promoted to Associate Attorney. While in law school, Armand served as an Extern for the Honorable Judge Tim Baker of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indianapolis. Moreover, Armand was a member of his school’s Federal Re-Entry Assistance Program. Prior to law school, Armand worked as a Manager of a Rental Car Agency in the Chicagoland area.
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Supreme Court
- JD, Indiana University, Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana, 2021
- BA, Sociology and Anthropology, Lake Forest College, Lake Forest, Illinois, 2015
- Divorce and Family Law
- Parental Responsibilities
- Child Support
- Business Litigation
- Corporate and Limited Liability Company (LLC) Formation
- Foreclosure Defense
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury