Meredith Janes joined Bruning & Associates in August of 2015. Meredith concentrates her area of focus on Family Law. Meredith listens to her clients, works diligently, and is a zealous advocate.
Prior to joining Bruning & Associates, P.C., Ms. Janes attended Chicago-Kent College of Law and worked as a law clerk for a family law solo practitioner. She also interned for the Family Law Clinic at Chicago-Kent where she practiced with her 711 student license.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois, Juris Doctorate, 2015
- While at Chicago-Kent College of Law, Ms. Janes received the CALI Award in Negotiations and was Treasurer of the Child and Family Law Society.
- University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, Bachelor of Science, 2012
- Ms. Janes majored in Psychology and minored in Political Science while at the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana. She was also the External Philanthropy Chair of Alpha Xi Delta Sorority.
Areas of Practice
- Divorce & Family Law
- Child Support
- Parental Responsibilities (Custody)
- Parenting Time (Visitation)
- Maintenance (Alimony)
- Modifications of Judgments
- Nuptial Agreements
- Post Decree
- Orders of Protection
Admitted to Bar
- State of Illinois, 2015
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Schaumburg Business Association
- Schaumburg Referral Exchange
- Joffrey Auxiliary Board