Mary Sump has been with Bruning & Associates, P.C. since May 2010. She listens to clients, is responsive to questions and concerns, and handles challenges with both legal and emotional intelligence. Mary works closely with her clients to achieve the best possible outcome for them.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois, Juris Doctorate, with Honors, 2009
- While at Chicago-Kent College of Law, Ms. Sump received the CALI award for highest grade in the following courses: Family Law, Illinois Civil Procedure, Products Liability, and Legal Writing IV: Civil Litigation.
- Illinois Wesleyan University, Bloomington, Illinois, Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, 2006
- While at Illinois Wesleyan University, Mary was inducted into Phi Beta Kappa and was named the Panhellenic Greek Woman of the Year in 2005.
Areas of Practice
- Divorce & Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Estate Planning (Wills & Trusts)
- Contracts (Preparation & Review)
- Probate Law
- Elder Law
- Domestic Violence Victim Advocate
Admitted to Bar
- State of Illinois, 2009
- US District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2010
- Illinois State Bar Association
- McHenry County Bar Association
- Rotaract Club of Palatine - Charter Member, President
- Northwest Suburban Alumnae Association of Kappa Kappa Gamma - Member
- Northwest Business Associates BNI Group - Member