Kathy joined Bruning & Associates, P.C. in June 2013.
She devotes most of her practice to the representation of condominium and common-interest community associations.
Prior to joining Bruning & Associates, P.C., she was a partner at the law firm of Fullett Rosenlund Anderson PC, where she was the supervising attorney responsible for all collection, eviction and litigation matters for condominium associations, homeowners associations and other common interest community association clients.
- Texas A&M University School of Law, Fort Worth, Texas, Juris Doctorate, 2004
- Roosevelt University, Masters of Science - Accounting, 2010
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Illinois, Bachelor of Arts, 2001
Areas of Practice
- Condominium & Homeowners Association Law
- Bankruptcy & Debt Relief
- Civil Litigation
Admitted to Bar
- State of Illinois, 2006
- US District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, 2007
- Community Associations Institute (CAI)
- Association of Condominium, Townhouse, Homeowners Associations (ATCHA)
- Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA)
- Chicago Bar Association